Many people go years without getting their carpets professionally cleaned. Some households have a member who meticulously cleans the home every week. Others gain help from maid services. Of course, there are also some who don’t clean very often for one reason or another, typically due to time constraints or disinterest.
At Preferred Carpet Care in Redding, we understand all these views. Even so, our decades of experience in the field have given us a well-balanced perspective on why it’s important to get your carpets professionally cleaned. Let’s cover some of these points.
Six Reasons for Professional Carpet Cleaning
- Keep allergens away. Allergens are microscopic particles that cause an allergic reaction. These particles can come from human or pet hair, dander, pollen, dirt, or simple dust. The more that these allergens accumulate, the more severe allergic reactions get. A professional carpet cleaning thoroughly removes allergens so they cannot cause allergic reactions.
- Superior equipment. Unless you work for a carpet cleaning business yourself, you’re not likely to have high-end carpet cleaning equipment available on a whim. You’ll have to buy a carpet cleaner – or rent one. Those options, however, are simply not good enough to get the job done right. They lack the power to properly remove dirt and stains from the carpet, and usually leave excessive moisture in the carpet afterward. Professional Carpet Cleaners like Preferred Carpet Care have well-maintained, powerful equipment as well as the training and skill to use them effectively.
- Not all carpets are the same. Nylon, wool, polyester, alpaca – so many different materials can make up the carpets of a home. And then there’s area rugs, which are often more delicate. Each type, style, and material of a carpet or rug often requires different cleaning methods or materials – a fact you might not find out in time when trying to do it yourself.
- Time Saver. This is a big one. Many families just don’t have the time (or interest) to do a thorough cleaning of their carpets. Getting help to accomplish tasks is why many families hire housekeepers, maids, babysitters, dog walkers, landscapers, handymen, and other help. Carpet cleaning is also time intensive to DIY. So let the experts at Preferred Carpet Care take care of your carpets. We’ll get the job done properly and professionally, so it’s one less thing on your plate.
- Maintain your investment. Whether you bought your home with carpet already in it, replaced it, or even if you’re renting, your carpet is a significant part of your home life. It comforts your feet, lowers ambient noise, filters the air, and adds aesthetic appeal. No doubt you want it to last for as long as possible. Professional carpet cleaning (especially from Preferred Carpet Care) not only cleans the carpet but treats it and revitalizes it. Proper maintenance can add years to the lifespan of your carpet.
- Clear the air. We become accustomed to various things in our home. It’s the same with odors. We might be living with an odor we don’t even recognize anymore, but guests or neighbors will. Not only that, but lingering odors from your carpet are a sure sign of unhealthy conditions. Simple vacuuming or spot cleaning won’t be enough, but hot water extraction techniques as well as ecofriendly cleaning solvents used by Preferred Carpet Care wipe out odors and their sources, so you can breathe easier knowing your carpet is fresh and clean.
Let’s Find What Works for You
The reasons above can be met easily with regular professional carpet cleaning. It doesn’t have to be weekly or monthly – just twice a year is all that’s needed for your carpet to keep at its best. And we don’t have to do all rooms at once, either – we can happily adjust with your schedule to clean on or two rooms now, and others later.
Getting a professional cleaning has many other benefits as well. If you’d like to know more, give us a call at (530) 243-8400 or drop us a line through our contact form, and we’ll gladly discuss more reasons why professional carpet cleaning from Preferred Carpet Care is right for you.
- Posted by Rod Barth
- On February 11, 2021