How Often Should I Clean My Oriental or Area Rug?
Area rugs are a treasured investment in many homes. Here are some helpful tips to help maintain these hand woven works of art to ensure even wear and extend the life of your rugs:
- Vacuum rugs weekly while being cautious to not damage the fringe
- Rotate rugs semi-annually
- Only use spot cleaning products approved by our IICRC certified cleaning technicians
- Professionally dust rugs once a year
- Professionally wash rugs once every 1-3 years depending upon the level of foot traffic in your home
When you have a spot or spill you are unsure how to treat, contact our Redding IICRC certified cleaning technicians and we will be happy to walk you through the process. Preferred Carpet Care – providing high quality cleaning at affordable prices for over 50 years! Our work is backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Schedule An Appointment