How Often Should I Clean My Upholstery?
You likely spent a multitude of hours hand picking just the right pieces of furniture to best compliment your home décor. After that considerable investment of time and finances, you want to do everything possible to maintain your furniture. Here are a few tips to help you get the greatest return and ensure even wear:
- Vacuum upholstered furniture weekly
- Turn cushions monthly
- Apply fabric protection after each professional cleaning
- Spot clean using spotting agents approved by one of our IICRC certified technicians
- Have furniture professionally cleaned every 2-3 years under normal use
- If you have pets or children, professional cleaning is recommended on an annual basis
With over 50 years of experience, we are happy to provide helpful spotting tips if you ever have a spot or spill you are unsure how to treat. Contact the Redding upholstery cleaning specialists at Preferred Carpet Care for high quality cleaning at competitive prices that is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
Schedule Your Upholstery Cleaning Appointment